Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Inkspokes: Author Interview

Recently I was asked to give an author interview. I could act nonchalant and tell you it is all in a day's work, but I would rather be honest with you--I was beyond giddy! It was the first time I had been asked to do an interview and  I found the whole experience to be quite exciting from start to finish.

First, a little about my Interviewer. Nelson Suit is one of the Editors at Inkspokes, a website committed to bringing together Indie Authors, Illustrators, and Readers. Nelson is quite the Renaissance Man; he studied History and Literature at Yale, is a practicing attorney, and is an author and illustrator himself. I couldn't believe it when he asked me, a recently published children's author, to give an interview. I was incredibly honored--and grateful--because I realize that opportunities like this don't come along every day!

I hope you will take a moment to read my interview, and to also peruse Inkspokes. They have put together a wonderful collection of articles on the latest happenings in the literary world whether you are someone who is in the industry or just a passionate reader and staunch supporter of the written word. There is something for everyone! I hope you will take the time to find out for yourself.

Wishing you all a little adventure,

K. Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment