Sunday, September 21, 2014

Ask Me: Advice for Aspiring Writers #author #dream #goal

I am currently taking questions on Goodreads and I thought it would be interesting to share my answers on my blog as well. Do you have a question? Ask me on:  Goodreads.com

K. Lamb It may sound cliche, but be true to yourself. If it is a dream of yours to write, then make it a goal. Don't let naysayers put roadblocks in your way. There will be obstacles along the way, but have the determination to see it through the end because it is something you are passionate about and you want to get your message into the hands of readers. Be a part of a community that believes in propelling you forward rather than holding you back.

Wishing every aspiring writer out there the very best of luck. The world can always use more books. Now, it is up to you to write it!

No comments:

Post a Comment