Thursday, May 29, 2014

World Book Day

Today, March 6th, is World Book Day. Imagine my surprise and delight when I woke up this morning to find this fantastic picture in my Facebook messages! Many thanks to her mother for sharing and allowing me to post on my social network sites.
This adorable little girl from the U.K. chose to represent my book, Dani and the Haunted House, at school today. She decided to dress up as the main character, Dani. I think she did an amazing job at portraying herself in this role. 

I also learned that she has added, Dani and the Mall Caper, to her birthday wish list. Now that is an important deadline! I better make sure I meet my release date and don't miss this special event!

Thank you for sharing your picture and for honoring Dani at your school's event!
Lastly, I would like to encourage all parents to take your child to your local library today or to their favorite book store. Help them to pick out a book of interest to them in honor of World Book Day!

Wishing you all a little mystery of your own,

K. Lamb

It's the adventures of Dani P.
Join her in her mysteries! 





 photo Dani2_zps094c9bdd.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment